Friday, April 24, 2009
Sorry about the late late LATE post.
I've been soooo buys, let me update you.

(-) I had a prom date.
(-) I changed that prom date.
(-) I got a new prom date.
(-) I went to Seattle to check out Seattle University (I still need to upload those pictures. . .)
(-) I came back to California to go to school
(-) I got asked to Bellarmine prom by my prom date IN THE SWEETEST WAY POSSIBLE(xDDD)
(-) I failed an Econ test....
(-) I was carried by my friend's boyfriend because he's super tall and nice LOL
(-) I decided where to go for college (USF FTW, FOO)
(-) . . . I think that's it . . .

:DDDDDDD
That's it!!
Once I get some pictures up, I'll link you to the facebook album!!!

6:38 PM;IYBUUNNNY!
Comments: Post a Comment
-the BAKER. :D


I am Tai-san, Dongie/Dongsaeng, Steph-Dong, Son or Stephie.

Educated @ Notre Dame
Contact me at salipio@ndsj.org.

Own blog: Dongsaengie

YT Account: salipio

Add me by sending a message that you're so-and-so!!

Jump, Look, Sushi?

JAPAN CLUB

-theSINGIN :D

The Goo Goo Dolls's Slide


-otherBUNNIES. :D

MRS. HUANG'S BLOG
Pretty Boy Power
Let's All Eat Candy
POPSEOUL
K-Popped
SEOULFULL

-Schedule. :D

April 8, 29
May 13 AP exams, 27 special schedule (11:45 AM senior brunch)

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009


-IAMTHEMUNNNCHER! :D

Featuring: Brown Bunnies:D

Images: deviantart:D artist! ;D
Layout: candidCHEMISTRY-}
Paint, OpenCanvas. :D Host: filelodge. :D