Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Secretary: Clair Handy
This is Clair, our secretary.

TRIVIA!!
1) Why did you join Japan Club?
‘cuz I felt like it… hahahah, it’s also because I’m drawn to foreign cultures as I rather dislike my own (the USA – yuck, not fun at all). Japan is so rich in culture and history, plus it’s got an awesome pop culture, in style, music, and entertainment! Japanese culture became one of my loves ^w^ plus, everything is soooo cute~<3

2) Favorite Band (Please limit this to 10)
Antique Café, SuG, Buffalo Bills, Younha, Shazna, the Muppets, Chopin, God of Shamisen, Steely Dan, B-52’s… the list goes on! (oh, and Pantsing Mannequins!)

4) Favorite Picture (of anyone, self, ETC AND LIMIT TO 10)
*blushes* (no answer)

5) Fave candy (5 is good)
mochi, popsicle, white rabbit, dark dark chocolate, beemans chewing gum. I don’t eat sweets much…

6) Fave color (3 is good. less is better)
brown and clear, but I like all colors about equally

7) Fave YT vid (or just a video in general. 3 IS THE MAX. Please try to provide URLs)
gingivitis (starring Fallon and me)

8) Fave item of clothing (or accessory, or whatever you like to wear a lot. 5 is good)
the bandanna I got at the AnCafe concert, my pea socks, my watch, my dream catcher necklace, my lonely earring.

9) Fave store (3 is good)
jbox (http://www.jbox.com), q-cup, hydration

10) Fave sport (or one you play)
gymnastics

11) Fave fruit
all fruit (star fruit, apples, strawberries, pear apples, mango, oranges…)

12) Fave time of day
the 0 hour (military time 0:00 – cuz it looks cool, and I’m a night owl!)

15) What do you do in your spare time?
Read, sleep, watch asian dramas, dread SSLP, look for new conan manga subs

17) Fave cute thing (like a phone charm or something; try to make it a thing, not a person/animal; provide a picture of possible)
I have these two cups – one with a cow and one with a sheep – the cow says moo and the sheep says baa…. Kawaii!!

18) What are your hopes for Japan Club? (What do you think we could do?)
I hope that we can expand our knowledge and understanding of the Japanese culture and it’s people, and enjoy ourselves in the process while learning actively.

19) What's your sign? (Please specify which zodiac it's from)
Capricorn/ aquarius mix, for sun sign… you don’t want me to get further into it ^^;

20) What language do you want to learn and why? (It doesn't have to be Japanese, BTW)
Japanese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Latin, German, Old English, Heiroglyphics… hahaha, but I know I won’t be able to learn them all >.<;

Labels:


2:45 PM;IYBUUNNNY!
Comments: Post a Comment
-the BAKER. :D


I am Tai-san, Dongie/Dongsaeng, Steph-Dong, Son or Stephie.

Educated @ Notre Dame
Contact me at salipio@ndsj.org.

Own blog: Dongsaengie

YT Account: salipio

Add me by sending a message that you're so-and-so!!

Jump, Look, Sushi?

JAPAN CLUB

-theSINGIN :D

The Goo Goo Dolls's Slide


-otherBUNNIES. :D

MRS. HUANG'S BLOG
Pretty Boy Power
Let's All Eat Candy
POPSEOUL
K-Popped
SEOULFULL

-Schedule. :D

April 8, 29
May 13 AP exams, 27 special schedule (11:45 AM senior brunch)

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009


-IAMTHEMUNNNCHER! :D

Featuring: Brown Bunnies:D

Images: deviantart:D artist! ;D
Layout: candidCHEMISTRY-}
Paint, OpenCanvas. :D Host: filelodge. :D